Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday August 30th 2011

I am having trouble getting onto my Google account so I am posting this early to see if I can get in that way.  Will write more later…

OK, I figured it out. I don’t get on gmail very often and I forgot what my password was.  Been a couple of days since I’ve been on it and I forgot, so what’s new???

Work today was kind of hard.  Had a mobile home to clean and I think it is ready for renting out now.  The water wasn’t turned on and I didn’t have any water but there were nine cans of beer in the refrigerator which I put to good use, well, I thought it was good. I cleaned the kitchen sink, bathroom sink and tub and then used the last five cans in the toilet.  No water and beer has suds so I figure it would help clean a little.  Looked good to me.  I still have to clean the toilet though.

After cleaning I did a little weed eating, spraying Roundup, trimming some bushes and I’m tired!

Had to get a picture of our sun flower.  I think it looks pretty good.

100_3004

They aren’t really big but they sure are a nice yellow color!

Take it easy tonight and rest up for tomorrow, have another trailer to clean and probably a lot of other things to do..Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment