Friday, August 26, 2011

Thursday August 25th 2011

Looks like another nice day!  Sunny and probably will get warm even though it is nice and cool right now.

I will be mowing again today and it looks nice enough that I will probably mow all day…yep….mowed all day!  I guess it is a good thing I like to mow! I mowed Russell Street first because it has been two weeks since it has been done, glad I didn’t wait another week it was in pretty bad shape. I also noticed that I am going to have to take the weed eater over and the Roundup! There are mobile home tie downs that are very hard to see in the tall grass so I will spray them and weed eat around them.  If I have the right tools I may try to remove them, that would be the best solution. The steel tie downs don’t do lawn mower blades any good at all!!

When I got back to the park Mark was waiting, it was time to EAT!!! I didn’t realize it was that late.

After lunch I started the mobile home park. I worked until around 5:30PM then headed for the shop.  I was really dirty, it is very dry out and very dusty.  I still had about seven or eight lots to mow but they will still be there next week!

At home I decided to mow our lawn and Daniel’s lawn.  I really like the John Deere!  Larry, the neighbor, helped on Daniel’s lawn so I had to mow about an inch lower than I usually do.  It looked pretty good. After talking to Larry I found out that he is pastoring a little church about 35 miles from here.  We may go there next Sunday just for a visit, it is their homecoming and they are having a singing group in for the afternoon.  Not sure yet but we may go there this Sunday.

We rested the rest of the evening, had some pork burritos for supper. Had them frozen and they are still really good.

Well, guess it is that time….Night Y’all…

1 comment: