Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Monday August 1st 2011

Got the day off today and will probably do a few things around here like water the garden.  I figured it would rain but it didn’t, at least not here. We have a little running around to do, I want to get the oil changed in the car, it’s about that time.  Getting close to fifty thousand on it now.  Got new tires for it before going to Illinois so that is taken care of.  Got the car washed to, that is part of the oil change here.  Now I have to clean the inside and make it look presentable.  I had dropped Linda off at Wal Mart while I went to the Quick Lube place.  I also had to stop at the bank.

We didn’t get much at Wal Mart, I wanted to go to Lowe’s to check out a tank for the well and just look around.  Things are sure expensive!  Found a nice twenty gallon tank for $150 but didn’t buy it, just looking!

When we finished at Lowe’s then we went back to Wal Mart to get a few groceries.  We spent quite a little bit of time in Wal Mart and we didn’t get home until after 3PM.  Sparky was ready to go out but he sure was good. Nothing torn up and no accidents!!  I think that he is pretty well trained now.

Linda keeps losing weight, but she gains a little when she fudges on her diet.  I just don’t like the Nutri-System food, I think it tastes terrible. I guess she is OK with most of it.

Nothing going on tonight, taking it easy….Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment