Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wednesday August 17th 2011

It is cloudy and cool, looks like it could rain.  If it rains I won’t be mowing today, but wait, the clouds are starting to give way to blue sky!  Guess I’m going to mow today. It is supposed to start getting warm today but that is OK I don’t mind the warm weather.

When I got to work the office was locked and the lights were off!  Mark is never late!  I tried calling him and couldn’t get an answer.  I had people waiting to get into the office to pay for last night’s camping so I worked the office until I got them taken care of then I called Grant.  He answered!  Sounded like he was asleep but they were at the bank, guess they had a meeting this morning. I went ahead and got the mower ready then had to fill a tank of propane, no that was yesterday, I had something happen but I can’t remember what it was, not to important I guessSmile

It was really a great day for mowing. I got all fifty eight sites mowed and all around the fences and then used the leaf blower to clean off the grass from the cement. I felt good after getting done and thought that when I got home I would mow the neighbors front yard but after looking at it (when I got home) I figured I may as well wait for tomorrow afternoon and mow everything. Sounds like a plan to me.

Well, this is another evening where we aren’t going to do anything, I am kind of dozing in front of the TV which isn’t really very unusual! Saw the weather though and looks like tomorrow will be another good day to mow. If everything goes well I can get all the mowing done tomorrow except for Russell Street and I couldn’t do that if I wanted, I don’t have any way to get the mower over there, soooo, guess it’s bedtime…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment