Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday August 6th 2011

Well I had a good day at work yesterday and hopefully it will be as good today.

Didn’t do to much this morning.  A guy from a metal building came to see us (about a metal building). This is what I would like to have…

100_1209

Yep! This is pretty much what I would like to have.  I have to wait though to see about what kind of neighbor moves in next to us because I would need to use their driveway to park our camper.  I took this picture down in Mississippi when we were there last year.  The ones the guy was trying to sell was different looking with sides on it and that is the only way it comes. The ends can be open but the sides are part of the wall structure.  They did come up with one that was sixteen feet by forty feet which would work and the price wasn’t to bad but we can’t do it right now not knowing about the neighbors!

Well work was pretty easy until I made a mistake!!  Can’t believe I made a mistake!  I was about to pull my hair out until the people came in that I was worried about.  It all worked out but I was about a half hour late getting home, had to stop for gas though so that didn’t help.

Well, I need to relax tonight and let the stress go!!  Going to watch some TV and relax…..Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment