Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday August 27th 2011

We did go into town today!  I wanted to get a filter for the refrigerator. Stopped at Lowe’s but wasn’t sure about the filter so we went to Sears. The lady almost sold me the wrong one but after checking she found the right one which was the one I had picked out.

Stopped at Aldi’s for a few things.  I like Aldi’s because the have pretty good prices and most of their products are good.  Not sure where they are made though.

I wanted something a little different for lunch so I found a package of Jambalaya  and added smoked sausage, okra and zucchini to it and it was very good…

100_3007

I wasn’t sure about the zucchini or the okra in it but I think it sure tasted good!!

Work went well again today, lots of spare time to start another book. Got out of work almost on time but had one come in just before quitting time and it took me awhile to get everything back to the way it should be.  I wasn’t’ but a few minutes late getting out.

Went to see Larry, our neighbor, and got an address from him for the church that he goes to.  We may try it tomorrow but not for sure.

Time to take it easy again tonight so I will just get this ready and probably publish it before bed.  I am starting to fall asleep so….Night Y’all

No comments:

Post a Comment