Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday August 19th 2011

This morning I wanted to go to town to get Sparky a different kind of food. He seems to like eating grass clods from the mower.  Not sure if it is good for him but that’s what he goes for when he goes outside.

We filled up with gas in town and went to the cheapest place I could find and it was $3.38 a gallon.  It is going down slowly and probably won’t go down very far.

Work was slow today but it was OK.  Don and Peggy came in about 2:30PM for a little visit…

100_2984

We worked with Don and Peggy about 10 years ago and we have stopped to see them out in California a couple of times and when they were back here we visited with them.  They are from Northern IL and lived about thirty miles from where I grew up.  We enjoy their company, we seem to be on the same wave length.  (Don and Peggy bought a house in CA)

I had to feed Bo, the dog, at five and take him out.  I think he would rather be home.  I let him out just before I left at 7PM so hopefully he will be good the rest of the night.

When I got home I decided to look in the garden.  Picked a bunch of zucchini and some yellow squash.  Found a rather odd yellow squash…

100_2987

Linda isn’t really smiling maybe because I am going to give the odd squash away??  I’ve never seen a double one and it’s on a single vine.

I took a picture of the Kubota lawn mower that I spend about two days a week on…

100_2985

This is just a forty eight inch mower but it sure does a good job and it just keeps on running!

Not to much going on tonight, I took the zucchini and yellow squash over to Larry’s and they liked them, hopefully they will come in handy.

Going to watch a little TV tonight and will probably take a little nap on the sofaSmile… Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment