Monday, August 15, 2011

Saturday August 13th 2011

This will probably be a short one, not a lot happened today, nice and quiet!

Work went well until the end of the day and then it wasn’t to bad, had a person call in about 7:30PM and asked about the rates and they were only fifteen miles away at a Pizza Hut.  I figured they would wait until after the office closed to come in and then not pay, am I bad or what???  Just don’t trust some people I guess.

It was a little warm today but actually not bad at all, the humidity was down so the day actually felt very nice.

I guess I should explain that this is Monday and I can’t remember what I did on SaturdaySmile

Got a picture of Sparky, can you guess what he is doing??100_2959

Yep, he’s begging.  Not sure sometimes what he is begging for but usually he is begging for something and he can sit like this for a long time and not even move.  What a talented dog!!

Now here is a picture of a tomato that is the first one on the expensive Heirloom tomato plant…

100_2961

Now I had to get within about a foot of the tomato to be able to see it.  I think it is about the size of a pea.  I don’t see anymore on the plant either. The other tomato plants are producing already, not much, but producing. I would take a picture of the garden but it really looks terrible now.  The grass has about taken over the whole garden, sure haven’t given it enough attention!

Well, that’s about it for today see you on the next go around…Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment