Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tuesday August 9th 2011

Can you believe it???  This summer is going fast and won’t be long before the snow flies, well, that’s what we used to say back in Illinois.  Here it is mostly ice settling on the trees and power lines etc..

It is supposed to be a beautiful day today, a cool front, or dry front, passed through and it is supposed to be in the high 80s today which will be very nice.

I put the chains back on the chain saws this morning and now they are ready for, well, sawing I guess, haven’t got anything to saw but they are ready!

I have also been trying to figure out about our camper.  It would really be nice to have a building to park it under but I’m looking into a cover for it.  I called a place in California about one so I will see what they have to offer.

Work went pretty good today, had a lot of nice people come in and that makes the job nice.  I’m glad I don’t work in the IRS, I think even nice people come in there upset, just because.

Well, I got out of work on time tonight and when I got home we had a little to eat, fresh tomato sandwiches and a bowl of soup.  Tomatoes out of our garden!  Home grown tomatoes are sure good!

Watched America’s Got Talent tonight.  They got acts off the internet for tonight and some of them, well, actually all of them were very talented. They had a Gothic Dance Group which I didn’t care for but they did dance good and the kids seemed very nice but it sure looked Satanic to me.  The judges all loved it.

Time to call it a day….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment