Monday, August 15, 2011

Sunday August 14h 2011

Went to church at Fellowship Baptist this morning. The special music was Marvin and his granddaughter. He played the guitar and sang and she sang also.  I think she was nervous but she did a really good job, going to be a good singer!

100_2968

The person sitting is Pastor Joe.  He usually has good sermons. He is preaching out of Ephesians about the “Light”

When I got home from church the neighbors were packing up to move to Matthews.  Going to miss them.  We are going to make a pizza (homemade) for them tomorrow night.  They are staying at their new place tonight. They like their new place and the kids have plenty of other kids around to play with so I guess it works out pretty good for them.

Tonight Pastor Joe preached on the “The Great Marriage Supper” it was good, again, but I wondered what we were going to have to eat at the Marriage Supper!!  Am I a Baptist or what???  I didn’t ask but if we “need” food at all it could be Manna, but I think that all we will need is to see Jesus and to praise Him.  He will be our nourishment which we may not even need.   HMMMM, oh well,  we will see later!

Quiet evening at home.  I did have to get up on the roof and adjust the antennae because the TV was getting to the point where you couldn’t see it because it would get “boxy” or what ever you call it.  We have had a couple of storms in the past week with winds around fifty miles per hour so I imagine it jiggled it out of sync with the satellite.  Works OK now, hope I don’t have to do that again.  Night Yall….

No comments:

Post a Comment