Monday, August 22, 2011

Sunday August 21st 2011

Looks like it is going to be a beautiful day, warm, but a nice day. I got Linda up so we could go to church with Don and Peggy.  We went to Miner Baptist Church.  This is the one they usually go to when they are here.  Had a pretty decent service about missions.  I’m not real sure what they are doing but I think it is praying for  and helping out in a certain area of the mission field.

After church we went to the Chinese Buffet in Sikeston.  They have really good food but I always eat to much.  Had a really good visit.  Peggy had to go to Wal Mart and stock up for the trip tomorrow to Chicago and Don had to get some stuff to fix a leak in the roof of their RV..

100_2994

Don and Peggy bought a house in Sun City CA and they are taking their camper to their son’s place in Chicago and leaving it with him. They are ready to settle down now and ready to quit working.  They have been working in Santee CA at a city park where they worked for a long time, even though they could only work six months and they had to take time off.

I’m not sure if it was because we ate to much or what but Linda and I both took a nap this afternoon! 

Before we came home we stopped and talked to Bits about the Kindle and how to do certain things with it. She showed Linda how to order books with just the Kindle.  I use the computer to order them.

I went to Friendship Baptist Church tonight.  They had an ice cream social after the service but I didn’t stay for it.  I had to stop at Wal Mart and get Sparky another collar.  He chewed his off!!  Naughty dog!  They didn’t have the harness that he is used to so I kind of fixed his old one and got him a collar just in case.

We watched HGTV tonight.  I really like to watch that, I think it is one of my favorite stations.  Holmes on homes is a good one and the ones where they look for houses or apartments is also good.

Well, time for bed (again)…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment