Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Monday August 29th 2011

Beautiful day today, just beautiful.  It is cool enough that I opened the house again this morning and  turned on the fan. Dropped the temp in here about four or five degrees before I had to close it up again.

This is a new day today, I will be working all day, Monday through Friday for the next six or eight weeks.  I am going to be the “gopher” for the carpenter.  Well, not exactly but I will be helping when they need it.  Today I finished mowing the mobile home park after sharpening the blades on the mower.  Didn’t have much left to do.  After mowing I sprayed Roundup and I sprayed more then I sprayed more.  I figure I sprayed about twenty gallons of Roundup today.

I had to take a picture of Sparky eating his sweet corn…

100_3013

He really likes sweet corn, he shucks it and then just eats the corn!

I also took a picture of our tree in the front yard.  Hate to say it but the limb on the right doesn’t look very healthy, hopefully it isn’t dying…

100_3009

For some reason it just doesn’t look like the rest of the tree.

Linda fixed a turkey casserole for supper and it was really good, a little spicy, but very good.  She just used a can of tomatoes and chili in it and that was enough, it was really spicy!

Rested up tonight, watched a little TV and then bed time…Night Y’all

No comments:

Post a Comment