Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tuesday August 16th 2011

WOW!! Another really cool beautiful morning!  I love this weather.  I know we have more hot weather coming and it is supposed to be here about the time I am supposed to work outside, oh well, I think I will probably be mowing if it doesn’t rain.

Sparky and I spent a lot of time outside this morning.  I had some bushes I wanted to trim, really hard to mow around.  It is hard to work and hold on to Sparky even though he is doing better, he just doesn’t want to go the same way as I do at times.  I took a picture of the fire I started after loading up the burn pile with limbs.  I really like this picture…

100_2978

I was surprised that the pile of green limbs burnt so well, but then I had some corn stalks that were dry underneath so I guess it was OK.

I took a picture of a hummingbird and thought I couldn’t get it but if you look real close you can see it about and between some branches…

100_2979

There were two hummingbirds and I’m not sure where the other one is, it may be between the branches of the pine tree.

Work went well today, very slow so I found a book in the trunk of the car and started reading it.  It is one of Linda’s books, definitely not a Clive Cussler book but I think I will probably like it OK.

Back to the pizza, we finished it tonight, we ate the WHOLE thing!!  I had to take another picture of it.  The crust is really thick, I don’t think I’ve ever had the crust rise like this one…

100_2980

I think the pizza tasted better tonight than yesterday.

Just going to take it easy tonight not much of anything going on.  Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment