Monday, August 1, 2011

Sunday July 31st 2011

Nice sunny day today, thought it might rain last night but it didn’t.

Went to Friendship Baptist again this morning.  Sunday School was good and so was church.

After church I stopped at Food Giant and bought some chicken. They really have good chicken!  Lunch was good. Had some tater puffs and sweet corn.  The sweet corn is small but still very good.

I got to take a nap this afternoon!  Not a long one but it helped.

Tonight at church they had a 5th Sunday Sing.  Well, they had a group in called “Golden Street”…

100_2936

I had to take a picture of this because I couldn’t remember the name of the quartet.  I like Ps 100, even have a song from it!

Here they are…..100_2928

I don’t know their names but from L to R..Bass, Baritone, Lead and Tenor..

They were very good.  The tenor was especially good, even though they were all good but he had a really high voice and he didn’t try to out sound the rest like some tenors I have heard.  They were a compliment to each other.

We got to talk to the kids in SD (San Diego) tonight on the phone.  They are making preparations to go camping at Big Bear next week.  Sounds like fun.

Well that’s about all for today….Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Love the gospel quartets. Wish we could have heard this one with you.

    ReplyDelete