Saturday, August 6, 2011

Friday August 5th 2011

We got a little more rain last night but I think part of the garden has already bitten the dust!!  The tomatoes are still doing pretty good and hopefully they will perk up and give us a few more tomatoes.

Got the lawn mowed just in time (yesterday) for it to rain and now it will probably turn green again and do a little growing.  It is still hot out and the grass needs some cool weather.

Work went OK today, kind of slow but when I parked one of the campers I just happened to notice the golf cart, it looked like it was camouflaged, looked just like a dirt ball sitting there so I decided to was time to wash some of the dirt off.  Doesn’t look to bad now.

Got a call from a place I called about a steel building for the camper. They are coming tomorrow about ten in the morning to show me what they have. It would be nice to be able to park the camper under a roof. We will see what they have to offer and of course the price.

Well, this was an OK day, not exciting for sure but it was pretty easy.. Think that is about all for now….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment