Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wednesday August 10th 2011

Early this morning it is a little cooler but still humid.  The grass is dripping wet and so is most everything else.

I forgot to wash my work clothes so I put them in the washer early so they would get done.  I have a couple pair of khaki pants that I wore at Beech Bend so I think I will get some use out of them before I throw them out.

I left my jeans hanging out on the railing outside hoping they would dry. Linda brought them in later and they hadn’t dried so I put them in the dryer when I got home from work, which brings me to work.  I worked on the golf cart again this morning, didn’t get it running.  Grant and I were going to cool seal a mobile home roof this morning but I think it is going to rain so Mark told us not to do it.

It did sprinkle after lunch, enough to get things wet but that was about all. I sprayed a lot of Roundup this afternoon and did some odd jobs around the park.  Today is the first day of the Boot heel Rodeo and the campers are coming in already.  Mierlin and I checked in five before 1 PM.  It slowed down after that though.  Mierlin didn’t require anymore help.  I think he did good for not doing this for over a year!

After I got home I thought about mowing the lawn but the grass was still kind of wet and I usually like to mow on Thursday.  Think I will wait until tomorrow and hope that it doesn’t rain.  The grass is really growing again after all the rain and now it is getting a little cooler.

Nothing going on again tonight, sounds boring doesn’t it?  Well, I did a lot of walking today and I’m tired so a little relaxing will be in order, maybe a little closing of the eyes???  Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment