Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tuesday August 2nd 2011

OK I’m a day late on this one, I was to tired yesterday to do it but now I will try to remember what all happened today??

I know I got up this morning, let me think now, I’m sure that it is really going to be warm today, it’s been warm every day.  I have to go to work this afternoon but I am going to do a few things around here.  I got the tiller out and went down a row of grass (in the garden) and tried to get most of it tilled under. It wasn’t hard to do. I got the weed eater out next and got some of the grass that is way out of control.  Out by our mailbox, where I can’t get with the mower, it is almost as tall as I am, well, not quite but it sure doesn’t look good.  I got that done and a few other spots that really are not looking good.

Work this afternoon went pretty good, very slow in terms of campers coming in for the night.  Got a few but not many.  I think it is just to hot to travel.  I’m still amazed that most campers are very friendly, some, well, maybe they just had a rough day.

Got out of work on time and headed home.  I thought that I should water the garden, it’s look really parched.

We didn’t do anything special tonight.  Guess that’s about it!!  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment