Sunday, August 21, 2011

Saturday August 20th 2011

This morning it isn’t really cool but it sure is humid!  The dew is really heavy this morning.  Hate to walk on the grass it is so wet.

I had started a fire around the stump and the large piece that I had cut off the stump probably five days ago and it is still smoldering!  The stump and the large piece are getting smaller so I started another fire next to the last piece from the tree, it isn’t nearly as big as the other and it is still smoldering so hopefully it will be gone in a couple of days then I can figure out how to get that part of the yard leveled out and looking a little bit better.

Work went pretty good today, a little slow but ended up having a pretty good day.  I fed Bo and let him out three or four times and Mark and Kim made it back about 6PM, give or take a few minutes.  Got a picture of Kim with Bo…

100_2992

He was sure glad to see them, I don’t think he like staying there by himself.

Linda fixed another pizza…..looks good…

100_2989

Tastes good too!

I had to take a picture of an Okra blossom.  I think they are pretty… If you look just behind the blossom there is an Okra and the bunch to the left is going to be more blossoms…

100_2988

I guess each blossom has an Okra behind it.  Sometimes I have to take the dead blossom off the Okra itself.  I really like Okra, really different.

We made plans to go to church with Don and Peggy tomorrow at Miner Baptist Church then go to the Chinese Buffet.  I think the last time we were there it was with them also, been a couple of years.

Got out of work on time tonight.  Oh I forgot, since I got a new lawn mower Linda got to get a new Kindle (electronic book reader).  We worked on it tonight and I downloaded a few books for her except that I’m not sure if what I downloaded is actually a book or just one chapter of a book, I think I will stick to the paper version.

Quiet night tonight, not a lot of time when I get off at 7PM.  Worked on the computer getting her books downloaded and then figure it was time for bed… Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment