Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday August 7th 2011

Today is Sunday and I’m going to go to Fellowship Baptist Church again. I like the preaching and the singing also!  I taped the Youth Pastor’s wife, her father and not sure if the other is a member of the church or her mother, guess I should ask…well I took a little video of the special but the video won’t download I guess, or maybe I don’t know how to do it!

Here is a picture of Josh the Youth Pastor…

100_2940

I’m going to leave this picture small because it is kind of blurry.  He had a good sermon and it was actually the same as the Sunday School lesson. It was on love and he did a very good job and really didn’t use much of anything from Sunday School.  He used the 3 P’s… Passion for what you do and for those you love or those who need Jesus.  Pride, well, pride is what keeps you from the love of Jesus. Perseverance….keep on keeping on, don’t give up under pressure.  That was  a nutshell of what his sermon was about.

This afternoon I went to Morehouse Baptist Church.  The lady that sang the special was Ms Payne and I forgot her first name but I’ve seen her at Fellowship Baptist Church….

100_2942

My pictures are really getting blurry for some reason and I can’t tell what they look like from the viewer.  I won’t even guess how old Ms Payne is but she has a beautiful voice!!  I was talking to our old Pastor from Harvest Time up in Rock Falls and I had mentioned about the singers they have down here.  She is one of them.  They really have a lot of great singers down here!!

Here is a picture of Paul who preached tonight.  He is just filling in for the regular pastor.  He did a great job.  I guess he is a regular pastor and attends church at Trinity Baptist Church in Sikeston.  Not sure but I think I’ve been there.

100_2943

Well, this picture isn’t so blurry.  Turned out pretty good.

Tonight is a finale “Falling Sky” on some channel.  I’m going to watch it so I’m going to go now.   Have a great night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment