Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wednesday August 24th 2011

It is thundering this morning and it sure looks like rain!  I have to go into work at 9AM and will probably mow today if it isn’t raining.

It rained here before I left but Mark hasn’t called so I will go on into work to see what is happening today.

By the time I got to work it was dry and the wind was blowing but not raining.  First thing I did was fill up the gas cans, $118 worth of gas.  This usually lasts about two weeks.   I started mowing and it was pretty decent out, windy but not real hot.  The longer I mowed the clearer it got so looks like I will mow all day. Yep, I mowed all day.  I finished the campground and started on the mobile home park but didn’t get much done.  It takes less time in the mobile home park I think than the campground.  I don’t have to move fifty eight picnic tables and then move them back.  Not a hard job but it does take some time.

Before I left I got the push mower out and did a couple of spots that are really hard to get with the riding mower.  I think it looks pretty good now but the way the grass is growing I will have to mow again next week.  The grass wasn’t growing for awhile, in fact a lot of it had turned brown.

Linda gave me a haircut tonight.  I really needed it. I should be cooler now and don’t have to worry about trying to comb it as much. That may sound funny but my hair starts to curl and I don’t think it looks very good with curls on my neck!  Needed the haircut!

We took it easy tonight, I’m sure I will be mowing again tomorrow if it doesn’t rain. 

Linda seems to really like her new Kindle.  She is doing  a lot of reading!

Time to turn it off now….Night Y’all….

1 comment: