Saturday, August 13, 2011

Friday August 12th 2011

This is Friday August 12th and it is the first day of school for the neighbor boys.  Can’t believe school is starting so early!! This is Landon..

100_2952

Here is Wesley and Keaton…

100_2956

Yes they are twins and no I don’t know which one is Wesley and which one is Keaton.  It is hard to believe that they are going into the fourth grade and Landon is going into the seventh grade. The twins were in Day Care when I first met them!

I’m not going to do to much today.  I’m using the computer and getting caught up on some things.  Such as looking for a new mower.  Mark wants me to get a Kubota and I’m not sure I want to spend the money on one but they are really a good mower.

I decided to grill out today, Grant gave us some corn yesterday and I put that on the grill, Linda is making sweet potatoes and broccoli.  We had a couple of steaks we had bought in South Texas at this great little store, so I popped them on the grill.  Linda had a filet mignon and I had a rib eye.  Very good and we have enough left over for tomorrow!!

Rodeo week so the campground is pretty busy.  Fortunately the campers were pretty spread out in there timing.  Mark helped me with the first group of three then everything else was OK.

It took me until 6PM to get the bathrooms cleaned, not because we were busy but the men’s shower was really busy!

After things settled down the sky started turning dark and a little later the wind started blowing. Had a nice little storm!  I think it rained until 10PM so we got a nice little soaker, sure will make the grass grow!

I didn’t really stay awake all evening, I think I dozed a few times.  Time for bed now though….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment