Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wednesday August 31st 2011

Last day of August!  Supposed to get pretty warm today.  Not sure what I will be doing at work except for cleaning one of the mobile homes.

I started on the mobile home that was just finished  remodeling. Mark said the freezer part of the fridge was full of ice.  It sure was! I got out most of the ice that was loose and dug a bunch more out but there was still about a twenty pound chunk hanging from the top front and it was pretty solid. After getting what I could get I vacuumed the floor in the bedroom which had a bunch of sawdust and wood splinters etc.  I had to sit on the floor and use the hose to get it cleaned up.  After doing that I went back to the freezer and worked on it for awhile and it is starting to come out a little easier.  I should have had my camera!

I worked on that all morning and finally got the freezer cleaned out then Cole and I moved a set of old steps to the back door of another mobile home.  The steps are about eight inches to tall so I will have to dig holes for them to set in and get it leveled out.  Wasn’t to hard and Cole thought that it looked good. At least they were solid after I got the dirt back around the legs.

Had a couple of hours left and I decided to stain a couple of doors that Cole had put in.  I really wasn’t looking forward to that but I have plenty of time.  They didn’t look to bad after I was done, the first was kind of sloppy but the second one looked nice, at least I thought so.

I fixed some jambalaya for supper, I used smoked sausage and turkey. As an after thought I added brown rice and okra.  Turned out pretty good..

100_3019

Linda had a turkey sandwich but this was pretty good…

Not much going on tonight going to rest up and take it easy until bed time… Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment