Thursday, September 22, 2011

Monday September 19th 2011

Boy am I late writing this!!  Today is Thursday, guess I have been sloughing  it a bit.  I’ll try to remember what we did on Monday.

I know that I went to work and now what did I do??? OK now I remember, I was cleaning a mobile home that Cole had finished (almost) remodeling.  The place didn’t look real bad but after getting started it was a real mess. The carpeting has a lot of saw dust and wood particles in the knap and it is terrible trying to get out.  The kitchen floor is linoleum  and I think it has a coating of grease or something on it and it was pretty hard to get clean.

The kitchen stove, well that is another thing. There is grease all over it!  I started cleaning it and the grease is kind of petrified!  It doesn’t scrub off and the grease cutter Mark got for cleaning isn’t working either!  Well, I will just keep cleaning and scrubbing and maybe I’ll get it clean.

I’ve spent almost all day trying to clean this place and I’m not done yet. Tomorrow is another day and I will have to try to finish it then.

100_3072

Frito Pie!!!  Had to have some of this, good stuff!!

Not much going on tonight, there just isn’t much time during the day to do much so I will have to try to get my shift changed so I will be able to have a couple of mornings free…. Guess that is about all for today…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment