Saturday, September 17, 2011

Friday September 16th 2011

Another cool day, I thought it was supposed to be a beautiful day but it is cloudy and a pretty good breeze blowing which makes it feel pretty cool.

Wasn’t to sure if I was going to be able to do the cool sealing today or not because I thought it looked like it could rain.  Mark checked the weather and it said cloudy turning partly cloudy in the afternoon.  Guess I get to go to Russell Street today!

Got all my supplies together and Mark took me over and dropped me off. I had him get four buckets of cool seal which I probably won’t need but I sure don’t want to run out.

The first one went pretty fast and I was done by a little after noon and I carried all the “stuff” down to the other trailer, about four lots down the road. This one has some leakage problems on the roof so I tarred it where it looked like it might leak. Got a before and after picture….

100_3057

This roof actually looks pretty nice, only a few rust spots on it..

100_3061

This was the last mobile home I had to do!  Grant started out helping but he was called away to college so I got to finish by myself.  We did sixteen trailers altogether and actually this wasn’t the last one but the last one only took a few minutes to finish.  I had run out of cool seal on the last one in the park and only took about twenty minutes to finish it.  Now it looks like I am going to get to wash all the trailers.  Not my idea of a good time! I had to force myself to wash our camper, it isn’t one of my favorite jobs!

Sparky has a friend that comes over and plays?

100_3055

I think he is a mixture of Rat Terrier and something else. Sparky is the one with the lamp shade.  He had a tumor on his back leg removed.  He is getting used to the lamp shade but still has another week to go until he gets it off, sure will be glad when it is gone!

Well, after the cool sealing I still had time to blow rocks off the road, that is OK work, better than sweeping for sure!

Tonight when I got home I mowed the lawn!  Beautiful evening for mowing! I mowed Daniel’s lawn also even though they don’t live there anymore.

I fixed some egg burritos for supper. They hit the spot.  I was kind of hungry for something like that.

Well, we are having electronic problems!  My new phone still doesn’t work so I got another month on my old phone (with a different phone number) so we would have something to use.  I spent more time talking to the Philippines this morning before going to work.  Not fun, not profitable!

Linda’s “Nook” can’t get online so we messed with that for a few hours, then I messed this computer up with the security code, what a bummer of a night!!! Guess I will call it a day and go to bed…Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment