Sunday, September 11, 2011

Friday September 9th 2011

This will be kind of short.  The weather is beautiful again today, cool and a nice breeze. I know I will do some more cool sealing today.

I was right, I am cool sealing. I should get close the three done toady because I started on one yesterday and all I have to do is finish it up.

Got to working on the second mobile home and cleaning the roof I find that there was a lot of tar on the edges that were cracking and splitting.  The cracks were wide enough I could almost stick my finger in them. I had Mark get about three cans of tar because I figured it would take at least two cans to fix the cracks.  I was close it took about one and two thirds of another one.  Then I got to sealing and it went pretty good and I got done in good time but as I finished I looked at the one I did this morning and it looked like the rust was bleeding through the seal!  Not sure why this happened but thought I would have to do it again but will probably be after I finish the other seven.

Well, not much else to say, didn’t do to much the rest of the day. Nothing much going on the rest of the night.  I’m going to check my pictures…

100_3039

Here is a picture of Sparky with his “lamp shade”.  He had a growth on the back of his leg that the vet took off and put about four or five stitches where he removed it.

Not much going on tonight so will sign off until tomorrow…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment