Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday September 2nd 2011

Glad today is Friday, I think I’m ready for some relax time! It is supposed to be hotter today than yesterday!  Supposed to be around 100 today but it could be worse.

I didn’t have any mobile home to clean so I helped Cole for a little while and closed and turned on the refrigerator in another mobile home that I had opened to let it thaw out (the one that had a ton of ice in the freezer) and it had ice in places you couldn’t see.  It was open over night so should be thawed out by nowSmile!!!

Mark didn’t really give me any job to do today so I’m looking for things to do. I did some spraying (lots), weed eating, mowed some weeds down and used my trusty Swiss Army Knife to cut some others down that looked like small trees.  Also used my knife to cut some sucker limbs off a tree that really didn’t look good.  That took awhile because they were quite big!

Well, I left work early, about 4:30PM, only worked seven hours today.  When I got home the neighbor across the road, actually it’s a corn field, was picking it.  Didn’t think it was quite ready but what do I know.  I will have to take a picture tomorrow.  I also used the tiller and tilled up some of the grass in the garden, took awhile and then it took about as long to get the grass from around the tines!

Going to take it easy tonight and rest up.  Can’t believe how thirsty I am!

Time for bed I guess, got things to do tomorrow…Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. Hooray weekend : )

    Sounds like a lot of the stuff I do at my organic farm job!
    Love you guys and miss ya.

    Jacob

    ReplyDelete