Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wednesday September 28th 2011

Well, work again today, Mark won’t be here so I think I have enough to keep busy.  I started mowing and it is a beautiful day to be mowing!  I finished about three in the afternoon so I figured I may as well do some spraying Roundup. I started spraying at the end and worked backwards.  I used the golf cart to haul the sprayer down then worked backwards and I finished twenty sites.  Looks like really green grass growing in the sites but I’m not sure that is what it is.  Kind of looks like it could be moss or something like that.  I can see some of the spots where I sprayed the sand burrs last week so it must be working.

100_3091

I think he likes the Day Lilly!

I almost forgot!!  We had phone problems!  Linda had made a phone call and ran out of time, supposed to be unlimited!  Well, I called the Philippines and was on the phone about an hour and a half and they finally said it wouldn’t work!!  No kidding???  Now they are going to send me a new one which will probably take about three weeks.  What a farce! The are going to send me a box, I will send it back and they will send me a new one, well, that’s what they said, we will see.  I think we are going to check on a Sprint phone.  Mark owns the Sprint store so that may be the direction I will have to go.

Glad to be home, talked to Larry, our neighbor for awhile.  I was going to wax the camper but it was getting dark.  Time to go to bed Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. I did some searching and found this blog with Spider Lilies! http://www.penick.net/digging/?p=1202
    I couldn't remember what they're called either. :-) They are beautiful.

    I have a new phone too! With internet. Will be much easier than carrying the laptop in the truck when we travel... to find RV parks, places to eat, fuel stops, etc. I love it! Still learning how to operate it though. I have the "old dog/new tricks" syndrome. :-)

    ReplyDelete