Monday, September 5, 2011

Sunday September 4th 2011

It is a little cooler this morning but I think it may get warm, not like it has been though.

Went to church at Fellowship again, nice church, I like it there. We have a new Sunday School teacher and I can’t remember his name, I think it is Tom but not sure.  He is pretty good and I think we will enjoy him as a teacher.

In Church we had special music by Sheila, and she is a very good singer. She sang a song called “When it Rains, It Pours”.  Very interesting song and she did a very good job.  I guess she lost her place when she started so she started over but I sure couldn’t have told you she  lost her place.  She is also very animated when she sings, makes me wonder if she has done this professionally?

100_3031

Our choir in the back ground is pretty small and I will probably join if I can get them to at least go over the songs once before church.  I need the practice and some songs I just don’t know.

We had left over steak and short ribs for lunch.  Still very good and I made some instant mashed potatoes which were pretty good and Linda even said they tasted better than the mashed potatoes in Nutrisystem but then I think dog food tastes better than Nutrisystem food, not that I eat dog food but Sparky has some that sure smells better than her food!!!

I was going to go to church at Morehouse 1st General Baptist Church but I guess they cancelled it tonight like Fellowship did.  I ended up going to the 1st Baptist Church (Southern) in Morehouse and a young fellow had the sermon which was pretty good, very short but to the point.  I enjoyed it!

Tonight is a night that we won’t do much again, sound familiar???  We don’t do a lot in the evening.  We opened up the house in the afternoon and it was cooling down nicely.

The temperature in the house is going down and I’m sure it is going to be cool tonight, great for sleeping….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment