Friday, September 23, 2011

Thursday September 22nd 2011

I am to the point that working five days a week sure doesn’t give a lot of time to do much of anything else.  Talking about work all the time is really getting boring.  Guess we will have to start traveling again to do something that is exciting!

Well, work was a bummer again today,  I finished staining all the boards and then stated cleaning another trailer.  The trailer wasn’t as bad as the one I cleaned a long time ago, I call it “Kim's” trailer.  Got about nineteen large bags of garbage from it and I’m sure I won’t get near that many from this one but it is bad enough.  After looking at this trailer I kind of wish that I had the time to work on something like this to put it back into shape again.  This is a three bed two bathroom trailer.  It is actually very solid but someone took a lot of things from it like the furnace, air conditioner, faucets and the electric panel.  It can all be fixed or replaced for a price but I think the home can be made to look very nice. I won’t be doing it though.

Linda fixed pork burritos tonight and wow, they are good.  Took some ibuprofen  for my sore shoulders and relaxed tonight.  Worked on the computer for awhile and the phone also.  The phone is really not user friendly but I’m learning…

That is about all for tonight, will sign off…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment