Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tuesday September 27th 2011

Guess what???  I have some pictures today!  Actually this if Thursday so I have to think back and see what I can remember about Tuesday.

Work gets so jumbled up when I don’t write everyday but I think that I picked up limbs that I had trimmed last week.  Not a lot but enough.  I started mowing again but didn’t get much done.  Cole, Rob and Mark are moving a covered deck and I get to be the block man.  Cole said he would send me some pictures of the moving process because I didn’t have my camera and actually it was Wednesday that I took these pictures…

100_3086

100_3088

Got a pretty decent picture of Cole but didn’t get a good one of Rob.  They have the deck almost all the way to the ground.  I will have to put one in of the transport if Cole sends it to me.

I helped most of the day with this so I didn’t get much mowing done, but tomorrow is another day.  I can’t remember if it was today or yesterday that I cleaned the kitchen floors of another mobile home.  They were a mess and they were going to lay linoleum this morning so I hurried over and did that, which was really, I mean really, a mess!  I’m not sure what they spilled on it but hot soapy water wouldn’t take it off.  The guy laying the linoleum said it would be OK because he was going to put something on it anyway and he said it was cleaner than he thought it would be.

I did get a little mowing done, not much but some.

I have a picture of a “Day Lilly”.  I didn’t even know these were here and I’ve never seen them like this.  Think they look nice but they sure don’t last long…

100_3093

I just mowed late last week and I didn’t see any sign of this thing.  It is in the middle of the yard.

I’m going to put in our supper, it isn’t actually from today but I’m not sure if I said anything about it.  I was hungry for Ravioli so we got it together…

100_3076

It wasn’t to bad, sure could have used some meat, it was just cheese.  Not a lot of taste to it but it was OK….

Not much going on tonight, the phone is working for now, knock on wood.

Catch you on the flip flop…..Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment