Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tuesday September 13th 2011

We are really having a run on beautiful weather!!  Nice and cool this morning with a nice little breeze…again!

More cool sealing today!  Five more to do and maybe I will never have to climb up on another roof or cool seal another roof!!  Sure hope not, at sixty seven I think my time for hard labor is about overSmile..

Well, things went very well today and the sealing went a lot faster than I imagined it would.  I finished sealing two mobile homes and the second one was one that was just moved in and very tall.  The step ladder was a long way from the top so I did the edges from on the roof.  Went very well except that the roof was getting hot and was kind of uncomfortable sitting and kneeling on the roof but I finished the edge and finished the rest of the roof which was in very good shape so it went pretty fast.

I still had two hours left so I had one more here in the park to do and by golly I’m going to try to finish the third one!!  Might not have been a good idea, I ran out of cool seal and while walking on the roof I  broke the ceiling in at least two places and probably a third! What a bummer.  The people inside said they could see every place I walked because the ceiling bowed down.  Oh well, more work for Cole.  I will finish the rest of the trailer from the ladder so I won’t have to walk on it anymore.

Well, no pictures today.  I may have one for tomorrow but then again maybe I won’t!! 

I was tired tonight, three mobile homes, almost, and I’m tired but if the weather would hold out I could finish tomorrow.

I watched the history channel tonight and it was about a pawn shop in Las Vegas.  It is very amusing. Chumley is one of the workers and he does some really funny things but the show is very interesting and amusing.

Time to shut it down now so I guess I’ll say…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment