Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tuesday September 20th 2011

Beautiful morning but it is cool.  I opened up the house for a little while and let some of the cool air in.

At work today I started on the mobile home again and then Cole had some work to do and we were getting in each others way so I decided to start with the staining.  I stained a bunch of boards for Cole but had to stop to wash a trailer, well actually parts of two. While I was doing that I decided to finish washing a trailer I had started  a couple of days ago.  I finished it and it was time to go home.  One paragraph and three different jobs, didn’t know for sure if I would get any of them done.  The stove is still dirty, but clean enough to pass.  I bet I spent five hours scraping and rubbing to get the grease off.  I think after the carpet is laid it will be ready for renting!!

When I got home I was really sore from the staining so I took some ibuprophen  and took a nice hot shower.

Almost forgot, we took Sparky in to get his stitches removed!  We got to take off his lampshade and I think he is really happy.

Not much going on tonight so I will say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment