Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Monday September 12th 2011

Monday morning and it is cool out and I think it will get kind of warm. That is OK at least there is a very nice breeze.

I think it is going to be a nice day to cool seal mobile homes again today. There are still seven more to do!  If I can get two a day I will get done this week, if it doesn’t rain.  I’m starting on the worst looking one in the park. The mobile home has been empty for about seven years and the roof looks like it is going to rust through…wish I had gotten a picture before but here is a picture after…

100_3052

The rust streaks still show on the side of the home but the roof took the seal very nicely.  This is also the same mobile home I took nineteen large bags of trash out of when I cleaned it.

Well, I finished two homes today and it was just beautiful outside, what a pleasure to work outside on this kind of a day.

Five more left to do and so far the weather is holding up nicely.  Supposed to rain Wednesday I think so I will have to wait until the end of the week to finish up.

Not a lot going on tonight, will take it easy and get rested up for tomorrow…..Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment