Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sunday September 11th 2011 (9/11)

Well, today is another beautiful day, cool this morning and I’m sure it is going to be a nice day.  Went to Church at Fellowship again this morning and I even sang in the choir, they don’t mind if I’m not a member so if I know the songs I will sing. They don’t practice, well, next Sunday they are going to start practicing for the Christmas Cantata and I think I will practice also even though we won’t be here for the Cantata. Should be in Mississippi or somewhere like that.

We took it easy in the afternoon and didn’t do to much.

Went back to church tonight and the special music was a woman from our Sunday School class and I think her name is Olma, not sure but I think that is it…

100_3048

I also took a picture of the corn field behind us.  It is ready to pick and I figured they would have done it but it’s still there…

100_3046

Doesn’t seem like it was very long ago I was watching it sprout up and I took a picture when it was about two inches tall.  What a difference a summer makes!

Well, time to call it a day.  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment