Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday September 24th 2011

Well, it is cloudy and cool this morning, not sure I will get much of anything done if it rains.

About 9AM the clouds started rolling away and I figure if it clears and the sun shines, I may mow the lawn later this afternoon.

After Linda got up we went into town and did a few odds and end things.  I stopped at Lowe’s to check on some prices for a new deck.  Figure it will cost a bundle but I was mildly surprised.  For a deck that will be ten feet by sixteen feet plus a new pump house, the material for both will be less than a thousand dollars.  We don’t need either one right now but if the price is right and I have the time I would really like to build both of them.

When we got home I decided to mow the lawn.  This was almost a perfect day to mow the lawn!  I left the lawn mower out to cool off so I could clean it up.  During this time I decided to do a little more waxing on the camper. I don’t really like to wash or was the camper but it is necessary.  I finished one side so now the front, back and one side is done and only have one side plus the basement doors and the front cap to do.  Guess I have time as long as it doesn’t snow!  After  quit waxing I washed the lawn mower. Sure looks nice!!

Well, I had a great day today!  Wish I could do this more often!  Anyway, time to sign off….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment