Monday, September 19, 2011

Saturday September 17th 2011

The weather today is a little warmer still nice out though.  Might get some rain, it’s cloudy!

I keep playing with my new phone trying to get it to work but not having any luck, I did get my remaining time transferred though so I can at least make calls until this part of the contract is up then I will have to see what happens.  I have paid for another month so hopefully it will transfer, the computer says it is in place already so maybe Tuesday I will have the new contract in place.

Not much going on today, I went in to town and did a few errands but not much else.

Linda made a big pot of chili!!  It is still cool out so this should really hit the spot!!

100_3062

It was cool enough this morning that we turned the furnace on for a little while to get the chill out of the air and it worked!  Didn’t need it the rest of the day, it warmed up.

I really enjoyed the chili!  Not sure how many meals this will make but it will be a few for sure!

Tried to get ahold of Kim tonight to see if she could help me with the phone. Guess she was out with the girls but she did text me later and said to call tomorrow and maybe she could help with it.

We have black birds.  They come around in the morning and hopefully they are eating the insects.  Lots of blackbirds…

100_3066

They are sure noisy, not obnoxious, but pretty noisy.

OK, I guess I don’t have much more to say so I will say..Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment