Saturday, September 24, 2011

Friday September 23rd 2011

Today is another day at work!  I’m going to finish cleaning the mobile home then not sure what I will do.  I did end up with ten bags of garbage plus an entertainment center that I busted up.  The dumpster was almost two thirds full from the garbage from this mobile home.

After lunch Mark had me spray roundup on sand burrs. Used almost four gallons of roundup on them.  My shoulders really hurt after this.  Glad that I’m done with the roundup, well, for awhile anyway.  We have a lot of sand burrs and hopefully this will take care of them.

When I got home I decided to take it easy since I was so sore.  Wonder if I’m getting old???

Nice quiet night tonight, not going to do anything but sit around.  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment