Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Monday September 26th 2011

Another day at work!!  Beautiful day, cool in the morning and probably get up around seventy today.  I can handle that kind of weather.

At work I got to mow.  The grass is really getting shaggy and the sand burrs are ridiculous!  The Kubota really runs and cuts good.  I stopped early because Mark thought that if I had some time or got bored maybe I could spray some Roundup.  Guess I’ll spray some roundup.  The grass grows over the pedestal surrounds in the sites and it seems like it doesn’t do any good to spray because it seems to come back with in a week or doesn’t even kill the grass.  Maybe it is getting immune to the spray.

I know I have pictures but I haven’t downloaded them yet.  Maybe tomorrow I will do that.

Not much going on tonight just a little TV and relaxing!!! Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment