Sunday, September 11, 2011

Saturday September 10th 2011

Today is Saturday and I don’t have to work today!  Sparky and I messed around this morning for awhile doing nothing much important.

I keep looking at the camper and I know I have to wash it and also wax it! I keep trying to avoid this job but I guess it won’t get done unless I do it. I started washing it and it was pretty dirty, the hood has some spots on it and I would say they are fly specks but not sure, I know they won’t come off. I don’t know what else to try, scrubbing doesn’t work and neither does soaking.  I did finish washing the camper and decided to put the awning out to let it dry out.  What a mess!!  Looks like mud on the awning! This is something else I need to do though and it sure wouldn’t look good without scrubbing it..

100_3044

I did do a little waxing.  The front and the back and now all I have left to do is the sides.

I started the generator and it started right off, I was really surprised.  Let it run for awhile so it would get warmed up and get the oil flowing.

We took the camper to town today, need to keep it running, the only problem I see is the gas gauge doesn’t work!  I don’t go very far without filling up the tank so I guess I can live with it.

We had another steak from Johnson’s Food Market. We got two T Bones and They weren’t nearly as good as the one we got last week.  It was pretty tough and the best part of the steak had been taken off so we were kind of disappointed in them this week.  Probably won’t get one next week.

Bought a new phone at Wal Mart but won’t get it activated for awhile, want to use the time on the other one first, then I will get it activated…

Time to close for today…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment