Friday, September 16, 2011

Wednesday September 14th 2011

It’s cloudy cool and rainy this morning.  Bet I won’t work today!!  I still have a couple more mobile homes to cool seal but not if it is raining.  I will go into work anyway just to see if maybe he has something else to do.

There is nothing else to do except a little staining and I don’t think I will do that today.  Before I went home though I asked if I could use his office phone to try and get my new phone operating.  I was on the phone for over an hour, turn it off, turn it on, make a call, turn it off, take the battery out and finally they said to try it again tomorrow!  I need the phone! I did ask where she was and she said the Philippines so I asked if I could talk to someone in the US. Guess they don’t have anyone in the US, guess I couldn’t talk to the floor supervisor either.  Kind of frustrating.

Well, I went home, tried all day to get the phone to work with no luck.  Well I will try to call again tomorrow.  Maybe I will have better luck.

Linda and I didn’t do much of anything today.  I could have gone to church tonight but forgot it was Wednesday!! When I remembered it was already seven and church had already started.  I don’t get to go on Wednesday night because I usually work to late.

Well, not much else to say, glad I got to rest today, maybe I will be able to go great guns tomorrow….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment