Monday, September 19, 2011

Sunday September 18th 2011

It is rainy this morning and a little warmer, supposed to warm up for awhile then a cool front is coming through early in the week, we will see what happens.

Went to church at Fellowship again this morning and I sang in the choir.  There was a young girl that sang a special, fast, which was about Jonah and the whale.  I think she did a good job, got a couple pictures…

100_3068

Not a real good picture from the back..

100_3070

I asked her mother if it was OK to take her picture and put it in the blog and she said OK and her name is Sara without the (h).  I think she will be a great singer one day.  I wouldn’t mind having a recording of her singing that song.

Sticking with the special music, in the evening service Pastor Joe and his wife Debbie sang…

100_3074

Their song was kind of a tear jerker about a cripple who stated that one day he would “walk” to the Throne!  Great song.   The sermon was out of Revelation about the last battle in the world, Armageddon.  I am really enjoying the series on Revelation, learn something new all the time!!  Well, it doesn’t take much for me to learn something, I’m not real smart.

Well, I called Kim tonight and we played with the telephone and finally got it working, not sure it is what I expected, I will have to keep playing around with it to see if I can make it do what I want it to do..that’s about it for tonight soooo…..Night Y’all…  Oh, the special music last Sunday night was by a lady that I had her name wrong and will probably spell it wrong again, it is Olmalene and like I said it probably isn’t spelled right…

No comments:

Post a Comment