Friday, September 2, 2011

Thursday September 1st 2011

Kids are back in school already, fields are turning brown and won’t be long before they will be picking corn and harvesting soy beans.  Summer is coming to an end, but, it is still hot out!  The mornings are really great but by about 9AM it starts getting pretty warm and by 2PM it is hot!

I cleaned another mobile home today and it wasn’t to bad but after being empty for a year or more it gets a lot of spider webs and also a lot of saw dust from being remodeled.  Took about three hours to clean it. Later I took some carpeting out of a closet which had a hole in the floor so that is something else now that Cole will have to repair.

I did a few odd jobs around the park and then sprayed a little more Roundup!  I’m hoping the weeds aren’t getting immune to it because they don’t seem to die off like they used to.

I was ready to go home.  The heat and walking around is making me tired. After getting home I picked the Okra which is starting to produce now so we are getting quite a little bit from the plants.  Looks like the tomato plants are starting to get more little ones on them so maybe by the end of September we will get some more.  I was almost ready to pull them up.

Linda got some bad news yesterday, her brother Donny died.  He had stage four cancer and to use oxygen also because his lungs were shot from smoking for fifty years or something like that. We probably won’t get to go to the funeral, not sure yet though.

I’m tired tonight, so we just laid down for awhile just to relax and the rest of the night went pretty good.  Can’t believe how much I drank after I got home.  Think I may have been just a little dehydrated.  Well, time to say, Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment