Friday, September 9, 2011

Thursday September 8th 2011

Back to work today but the weather looks like it is going to be gorgeous! It is very cool outside and the wind is blowing, wonder what I’ll be doing today???

Well, since it has been so dry the grass isn’t growing so I get to do some “cool sealing”.   This is pretty good weather for that kind of work.

The day went great and I cool sealed two mobile homes and started on the third one.  It was really a good day for working outside.

Took a picture of our petunias that we have in front of the garage. 

100_3043

Red, White and Blue! Well, they look kind of purple but they are doing pretty good.

Now for the biggy…our “Heirloom Tomato…

100_3042

This tomato is humongous!  Oh, no it isn’t, that isn’t a glazed donut next to it, it is a cheerio!  This is the only tomato from this plant.  Guess I will need to pull it out because the blooms are almost non existent now.  Oh, well, next year maybe.

I’m tired tonight and I’m kind of sore, think I will probably take some Tylenol and go to bed….Night Y’all..

1 comment: