Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thursday September 29th 2011

Another beautiful day, it is pretty cool this morning and that is nice, I will be working outside today probably.

Yep!  I got to spray Roundup! I sprayed eight gallons of Roundup and it was all carrying it around.  I sprayed everything I could find that looked like a weed and what didn’t belong where it was.  Also sprayed grass, where it didn’t belong.

My shoulders are starting to get sore from carrying this two gallon container around.  Well, this afternoon I get to carry the leaf blower. I’m blowing stuff off the blacktop road in the mobile home park. I’m not sure how much blacktop there is but seems like a hundred miles!  I did finish it though and now I’m really soreSad smile.  Tomorrow is another day!

I finished about five  and asked Mark what was on the agenda for tomorrow and he said he was going to Springfield, probably to see Grant. I told him I think I will take tomorrow off too!  He said that sounds like a plan.  I need the rest.

I didn’t do anything when I got home except take a shower and relax.  Took some stuff to help my sore shoulders and by bed time I felt pretty good. Not much else to say, so…..Night Y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment