Saturday, October 1, 2011

Friday September 30th 2011

Going to take today off!!  It is cool again this morning so I decided to bake some bread!  Been awhile.  I made enough to make two loaves and one was jalapeno and I picked the jalapenos from the RV Park.  They are nice, big and pretty warm.

After Linda got up we were going to go into town and look at telephones. I need a new one! I’m tired of talking to someone in the Philippines and not getting any satisfaction.  We got to the store and C.W. knew the phone we wanted and he started to get all the work done.  Now, to change, or keep my phone number I needed the old phone and a bunch of other stuff.  Had to go back home and go back into town again.

I dropped Linda off at Wal Mart so she could shop around.

I was in the cell phone store for about another two hours while C.W. was on the phone getting all the stuff changed and then trying to explain to me how it works.  Well, the big thing was setting up the phone to use as a modem.  He got it working but then it wouldn’t work the second time.  He was really getting busy and had a lot of customers in the store so I said I would take it home and play with it there.

OK, back home, I started playing with the computer, well, the phone, and I hooked it up to the new computer to see if I could get it working.  Guess what???  I got it working!!!  After shutting it off I had a hard time getting it started again but I did and it worked quite well.  I think the phone as a modem works as good as the wifi does, sometimes better!

Well, not much else going on so I will say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment