Monday, October 24, 2011

Sunday October 23rd 2011

Sunday morning, looks like it will be a nice day, cloudy and cool but it is supposed to warm up today, in fact, the next three days are supposed to be very nice, then we are supposed to get cold and rain.  Cold for me is high of 58 or 60 degrees and rain and wind.  Very cold for me.

I got Linda up and we went to church and Sunday School at Fellowship this morning.  Had a good Sunday School lesson and the church service was good too.  Pastor Joe had the special music this morning, his wife Debbie was supposed to sing but she had surgery about 2 weeks ago and still isn’t up to par yet.  He did a good job on a song I’ve heard before but don’t know the name of it.

We sat with Cuma in church, and I sang in the choir.  Cuma is the lady we bought our home from.  Very nice lady.  After church we took her to lunch at the DQ.  We don’t go there very often but she suggested it and it sounded good to us.  She told us that Bonnie, the lady she rides to church with, has cancer.  Guess she is handling it pretty well.  Cuma said that she is taking chemo therapy and radiation.  That part is kind of bad but from what Cuma says it doesn’t sound good for her.

Tonight I went back to church at Fellowship.  Pastor Joe is going through Revelation which is very interesting.  Tonight was on the release of Satan after the thousand years.  Now he brought up some points that I had never thought about.  When Satan is released he gets his army together to fight against Jesus.  The part I never thought about was where is he getting his army???  Jesus is ruling the earth with his saints but Satan’s army is like the sand of the sea.  That sounds like a lot of people to me!  The answer he had was that not all the people were at Armageddon. This is something I don’t understand but I guess it makes sense in a way and some day maybe I will understand….  I hope!

Well, tonight is going to be another TV night.  Check the emails on the phone but not do much of anything else.  Going to work tomorrow mowing grass at the park.  That is a two day job and I will have to figure out how to get the other days work done!  It will all come together…Night Y”all…

No comments:

Post a Comment