Friday, October 14, 2011

Wednesday October 12th 2011

Another beautiful day!  Don’t have anything planned for today. We are supposed to get some rain and it is cloudy but doesn’t look much like rain.

We decided to go into town and get a cover for our new phone.  Mark didn’t have any in stock but he ordered one for us.  I’m just afraid that I will scratch the lens.  This cost to much to do something like that.  I’ve been practicing on it and it does a lot of stuff! A lot more that I will ever figure out how to use.  It does what I bought it for though.  I use it as a modem for my computer, use it for a phone and then all the other stuff like the GPS, weather, movies etc. etc. etc.  More that I will ever need or use but it is nice. I does take good picture too.

I sent my other phone, the Straight Talk Phone back to the manufacturer and I finally got a new one today.  Not sure what I am going to do with it, maybe sell it for $50.  It is still in the box, Wal Mart doesn’t want it.  My other Straight Talk phone was great.  Had no problem at all with that one.

We stopped at Grillz Diner for lunch.  Linda got a hamburger and I got a taco salad. Well, we weren’t real impressed with it. I think the $1 MacDouble is just as good if not better and a whole lot cheaper!

When we got home I finished waxing the camper.. Linda took a picture and I put it on the other computer so I won’t have that picture on here, well, I guess I could get it but I won’t.

I also mowed the lawn, the neighbor’s lawn and the other empty lot that the other neighbor takes care of.  He is a farmer and pretty busy. I wouldn’t mow his lawn but the empty lot next to ours needed it so I did it.

Got a call from Lowe’s and our steel roofing is in for the pump house.  Will probably go get it tomorrow.

All in all I had a pretty good day. I went to church tonight at Fellowship Baptist.  First time on Wednesday night. I had been working on Wednesday and was usually to tired to get home and go back in again. Brother Bob had a really short lesson on the Sunday School lesson about the four people that let the crippled man down inside the house for Jesus to heal.  He named the four people…Uh oh, my mind is blank… let me see  Love was one, unity was another, faith was another, I’m getting a headacheSad smile, who was the fourth???  I think I should have written this down, I knew I was going to have a problem with this!  It was something like willingness even though that wasn’t it, maybe I will remember it later.  Love is the love for God, unity is working together for the end product, faith that it will work and willingness to go and do it.  In a nutshell that was what he had preached on, it only took about fifteen minutes but was very interesting, a whole lot better than an hour of boring!

OK time to call it a day..or night…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment