Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tuesday October 4th 2011

Got today off!!  I think that I will mostly be working three days a week now and that will be in the office.  I will have to mow one more time I would imagine in a couple of weeks but for now I am off.

I called (texted) Daniel and asked if he could haul some wood for me.  I thought as long as I had time I would try to replace the back deck.  The deck hasn’t look very good since we moved in..

100_3102

It has pretty much looked like this since we moved here but the boards have started to get a little warped and rotten so I figure it is about time even though I really don’t want to spend the money on it.  We use the back door all the time in fact we don’t even have a key for the front door, isn’t that strange???

We went into town today and did some things that really needed to be done.  Daniel was in town also and he said that he would do it but I said we would need the big trailer to get all the stuff on it.

I was going to finish the camper (waxing) but just didn’t have the time so I washed off some of the dirt so I could do it later…right….later…

I was looking out the window and it looked like fog was starting to come in but this wasn’t really the weather for fog.  I went outside with Sparky and was looking and I decided to take a picture….

100_3106

I’m not talking about the clouds but the ground fog, well, it isn’t fog, it is dust!  They are picking corn and the dust and dirt just hang in the air right at ground level.  There is no wind and a very small breeze to carry the dust along the ground for miles!!

Not much else going on today. I will meet Daniel in town tomorrow to load up wood for the deck and pump house.  I have a list and hopefully, for the first time, I will get all the stuff that I need.

Well, time to sign off, catch you tomorrow…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment