Sunday, October 23, 2011

Friday October 21st 2011

Back to work this afternoon.  We got rested up from the trip now and feeling pretty good!

I decided to do a little work this morning.  We have “bud” the neighborhood dog running around.  I feel sorry for him, don’t think anyone really wants him so we have been feeding him and I decided to build a little shelter (dog house) for him and the other little dog that belongs to the neighbor.  I have a lot of boards from the old deck that I’m going to use.  I’m not using any plans and like I said these are old boards from the old deck.

112_3154

Well here is the start.  These are all from the old deck.  Not real good wood but will do I guess.

I got a lot of it done and got a couple pictures…

112_3155

Haven’t figured out which is the top and which is the bottom, that will come later..

112_3156

Well, it isn’t quite done.  I have to find a couple more pieces for the roof but if it doesn’t rain it will keep them dryNyah-Nyah…I know it looks lopsided and it is but with scrap pieces of wood I don’t’ think it looks to bad and it should really be solid.  I still have to figure out how I’m going to cover it so it doesn’t leak and I may just put a tarp over it and fasten it down.  Time will tell with that part of the construction.

Well work was a little busy this afternoon, not bad, I think filling motor homes with propane took up more time than registering guests.  I guess the afternoon went very nicely.  Didn’t get a lot of campers in except for one time I had the driveway fill up while filling a motorhome with propane.  That was a little different, glad they were all in a good mood.  Mark parked while I registered.  After that it was pretty quiet.

I called C.W at the phone store and they have the cover for the phone so I will probably go in Monday to get that.  Well, things change, Mark wants me to mow Monday.  Mowing takes two days here in the park so I will have to figure out how the get the other day in to mow.  Wednesday and Thursday are my days off and it is supposed to rain so I may go in to work early a couple of days to get it done.

Well, today went nicely, taking it easy tonight!  I did have something strange happen this afternoon, when I was dumping the trash, not working hard, my heart got to beating really hard for about five minutes and I started getting dizzy.  Going to the Doctor next week and I think I will mention that to him to see what he says.  Hope it isn’t anything.

Time to cut it off now, Y’all have a good night Ya hear????

No comments:

Post a Comment