Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friday October 14th 2011

It is a very cool morning but for October I guess that is OK  It will warm up later, after the sun comes up!

Not sure what I want to do today, Linda made those waffles last night and found out that the waffle maker just doesn’t work right.  Almost an hour to make three waffles!  This morning we got out the food processor that she bought and I was going to cut up some potatoes for the soup she was going to make.  I did one small potato in it and it never ran again.  One of those days I guess.  I will return them when I go to work.

I started doing the cutting for the pump house.  First cut was almost perfect!  Second cut,, well, it was a long way from perfect. Third cut was even worse.  I just cannot get my saw to cut a straight line!   I know I’m mostly to blame but can’t figure out why I can’t at least come close to a straight line???  This is aggravating!  I have steel to cover it up but I have to cut the steel to and that will be out in the open!  The wood will be covered.

On the way to work I stopped at the store and returned the merchandise and they took it back with no hassle at all, none!  I was amazed!

Work wasn’t all that busy today, I did the cleaning and dumped the trash then waited for something else to do.  Well, I am reading a book that has gotten pretty interesting now, so that was pretty good and made the time go by faster.

I had a couple bowls of Linda’s soup tonight when I got home.  Very good, she did a good job, I call it chicken vegetable soup.  Guess that is probably what it is.  She made it creamy and that really hit the spot.

Well tonight I played with the telephone.  I got on YouTube and looked up carrier landings.  I was really surprised at how many there were there!  I think Linda got a little aggravated  with me and all the noise.  That telephone has pretty good speaker(s) on it.  Just amazing what it will do. On a trip you can find the places to get gas, food, motels, probably campgrounds, but I was amazed that you can find the places with gas and the prices of gas!  May be a couple cents off but it is close.  Wonder where or how they get the prices?  Just amazing!

100_2140

Not sure what kind of flowers these are but they sure are pretty and they are from the $1 box of mixed seed I bought this spring.  Nice!  There is another plant that is really big at the bottom of the picture.  I don’t see any buds on it but maybe it will have flowers also.  This plant with the pretty flowers I thought was just like an asparagus fern or something but it has hundreds of buds on it so it will bloom for awhile.

Linda did get a picture of me waxing the camper…

100_2148

Washing and waxing the camper is definitely not my favorite thing to do.  It went pretty fast but standing on the ladder trying to get the top of the front was just a little wobbly, not a fun place to work.

Well, going to watch TV and play with the phone tonight. Lots of good programs on so I will get off here…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment